kolmapäev, 19. juuni 2019

Sviitri seiklused/Adventures of a sweater

Näitan nüüd suvesviitrit. Koos on kaks lõnga: Bodrum (Alize, 50 % linane, 50 % polüamiid) ja peenvillane (100 g/1500 m või isegi peenem), vardad 3 mm.
Here are some pictures of the summer sweater. I combined two yarns: Bodrum (by Alize, 50 % linen, 50 % polyamide) and laceweight wool (100 g/1500 m or even thinner), needles 3 mm.
Kõik oli kena, aga polnud kindlust, et Bodrum-lõnga jätkub. Tundus, et siiski ei jätku. Läksin poodi, hankisin ühe toki juurde. Lõpuks selgus, et seda uut tokki kulus ainult mõni meeter!
Everything was fine but I was not sure whether I have enough Bodrum. It seemed like I was running out of it. I went to the store and purchased one more ball. Finally, it came out that I needed only a couple of metres from the new ball!
Nagu varem kirjutasin, see on kena muster ja seda peaks proovima ka mõne muu lõngaga.
As I wrote earlier, it is a beautiful stitch pattern and I should try it also with some other yarn.

Kommentaare ei ole: