neljapäev, 13. november 2014

Kahepoolne muster ja homne tund/The reversible pattern and tomorrow's class

Kahepoolse mustriga sviiter kuivab nüüd. Otsustasin, et kannaks ise n-ö pahupidi, see sobib mulle rohkem.
The sweater with the reversible pattern is drying now. I've made up my mind that I will wear it so to say wrong side out, it suits me better.
Varrukas on poolenisti ripskoes.
One half of the sleeve is in garter stitch.
Ja siin on varruka alumine äär, ka paar ringi ripskoes.
And here is the bottom of the sleeve with a couple of rounds of garter stitch.

Homme on mul Tallinna Rahvaülkoolis viimane tund, mis on plaanitud konsultatsioonina. Kuna eelmine kord rääkisime sallkraedest, näitan veel oma viimast jakki ja arutame seda ka. Kui kahepoolne sviiter on ära kuivanud, siis võtan kaasa. Vaatame, mida keegi koob ja vastan küsimustele. Ühtlasi palun mõelda, kas tahaksite jätkata või soovite hoopis midagi koos kududa.
Tomorrow at Tallinn Folk University I have the last class that is planned as a questions-answers session. Since we spoke about shawl collars last time, I am going to show my recent jacket and we shall talk about it. If the reversble sweater is dry by that time, I will bring it. We shall see who knits what and I will answer questions. Also please think whether you want to continue or you'd rather knit something together.

Kommentaare ei ole: