laupäev, 22. september 2012

Edeneb aeglaselt/Slowly progressing

Olin reisil, ei saanud kirjutada. Jakk edeneb aeglaselt, kuna olen hõivatud. Üks varrukas on valmis ja teisest on umbes pool. Ostsin igaks juhuks lõnga juurde.
I was away and could not write. The jacket is progressing slowly because I am rather busy. One and a half sleeve is finished. Just in case, I bought more yarn.
Novembris on plaanis õpetada rätikute konstruktsioone soome keeles. Praegu räägime 10.novembrist. Osa seltskonnast on juba koos, kuid kui on huvi, andke palun teada.
I will teach shawl construction in Finnish in November. The exact date will be established later. 10 November is a preliminary date. There are already some people who wish to participate. Let me know if you are interested.
Marraskuussa opetan suomeksi huivien rakenteita. Kyseessä on ilmeisesti 10. marraskuuta. Osa ryhmästä on jo olemassa mutta jos olette kiinnostuneet, ilmoittakaa.

1 kommentaar:

Diana ütles ...

It is still a great progress Anna :-)) you know how it is slow going for me lately, as I frequently complain to you in emails ;-))) I hope to have some more time for knitting soon and wishing you the same :-))
The jacket shaping up nicely :-))