neljapäev, 23. november 2017

Võrguline rätik/Mesh shawl

Kirjutasin siin, et alustasin rätikut. Aga lõng ei sobinud kuidagi selle mustri jaoks, koepind ei meeldinud. Mis siis ikka, võtsin appi peenvillase ja koon praegu Limericki rätiku mustriga. Aga mõtlen, et äkki tuleb üks modifikatsioon.
I wrote here that I had started a shawl. But the yarn was not compatible with the stitch pattern and I did not like the fabric. So what, I combined it with laceweight wool and now knit in the Limerick shawl pattern. But I think that maybe there will be a modification.

Lähipilt:
Close view:
 
Nüüd tundub, et tuleb pärast ka üks sviiter valmis kududa. Minu käest on küsitud nn minimaalse sviitri kohta, plaanin järgmiseks koolituseks materjal valmis kirjutada ja ilmselt tuleb Ravelrys millalgi ka kooskudumine.
Now it seems that afterwards I have to make a sweater. I have received questions about so-called minimal sweater, so I plan to compose materials for the next series of lectures and at some point do a KAL on Ravelry.

2 kommentaari:

Marry ütles ...

I hope it will be by using the Contiguous sleeve method. You know that i’m a fan .... i almost finished my sweater so there is space for a KAL🤣.

Anna ütles ...

Marry, thank you! I am careful about contiguous for a variety of reasons but I can understand why it liked. Mine will be very simple, more of a recipe kind of pattern, and you are welcome to try.