esmaspäev, 26. juuli 2010

Väga lühike jutt/A very short post

Jutt on lühike, kuna tööd on palju ja ma ei jõudnud eriti kudua. Siiski teen midagi. Siin on proovilapp pseudopalmikute sarjast.
The post is rather short because I have lot of work and did not have enough time to knit. Still, I am doing something. Here is a swatch from the series of mock-cables.

Nagu näha, keskel on ripskude, mitte pahempidine.
As you can see, there is garter stitch and not reversed stockinette in the middle.

Ja lõngaks on Aade Lõng 8/2, must-tumehall-helehall.
And the yarn is Aade Lõng 8/2, black-dark-grey-light-grey.

Loodan, et varsti on rohkem aega, et kirjutada pikemalt.
I hope to have more time soon for a more detailed entry.

6 kommentaari:

Robin ütles ...

Interesting swatch Anna. I have this same yarn color in my stash (but Kauni), looking forward to seeing your latest creation, as always!

Anonüümne ütles ...

Mulle ka pseudopalmikud väga meeldivad ja üks mustergi valmis kribatud ja ootab kuni ma käesoleva salli lähipäevil lõpetan.
See aade lõnga värvikombinatsioon on mu suur suur lemmik, ise pole veel proovida saanud, seega ootan huviga sinu loomingut!

Anna ütles ...

Robin, as the Estonian proverb says, a good child has many names. That is, there is a great confusion because the same yarn has different names. It means that we probably have exactly the same colour of the same yarn. When this yarn is sold outside Estonia, it is repacked and has different labels. I had to explain theis to the store owner, too. Thus, Aade Lõng aka Kauni, produced in Raasiku, is often called by locals Raasiku yarn, to make the matters even more complicated! Do you have 8/2 or 8/1? It is an excellent lace yarn.

Monica, aitäh. Jah, pärispalmikud söövad palju lõnga, pseudopalmikutega aga nii ei ole. Eks näis, mis välja tuleb. Kombinatsioon on lausa klassikaline. Edu salli lõpetamisel!

Eliana ütles ...

Great start, Anna! Btw, love your grey nails, matches perfectly with your yarn ;)

Anna ütles ...

Eliana, thank you, you know I love grey:)

Robin ütles ...

I did not know I had some Estonian yarn, now it is even better! I have about 600m of the 8/2, and I also have it in the grey/ purple color. I have not tried it yet, but your project looks lovely. I am considering a pullover or a small cardigan project for it.