esmaspäev, 20. veebruar 2017

Vahepealne/Meanwhile

Otsustasime, et pildistame jakki kunagi hiljem, kui väljas on soojem ja valgus on sobiv. Vahepeal koon üht sokilõngast sviitrit.
We decided to take pictures of the cardi later when the weather is nice and the light is suitable. Meanwhile I am knitting a sweater from sock yarn.
Nagu näha, tegin natuke lühikesi ridu. Mulle meeldib neid teha disainielemendina (ei pea neid obligatoorseks). Antud juhul on labane kude ja väga lihtne tegumood, nii et sobib.
As you can see, I did some short rows. I like to do them as an element of design (I do not think they are obligatory). In this case it is justified because  there is plain stockinete and the garment construction is very simple.
Hakkan just esi- ja seljatükki ühendama.
I am about to join the front and the back piece.
Eile näitasin Reilie üht lihtsat mustrit. Kudumistrikid kolleegilt kolleegile!
Yesterday I showed to Reili a simple stitch pattern. Knitting tips from colleague to colleague!

Kommentaare ei ole: