laupäev, 24. detsember 2011

Häid pühi kõigile! Ja midagi uut ka/Happy holidays to everybody! And something new as well

Ilusaid pühi kõigile ja mõnusat kudumist, muidugimõista! Näitan uut algust. Õige värv on punasem, kui pildil paistab.
Happy holidays to everybody and a lot of pleasant knitting, of course! Here is a new beginning. The right colour is much more intensive red than it shows in the picture.
Ravelrys on küsitud halli sviitri õpetust. Mõtlesin, et parem teen oma lemmiklõngast (Aade Lõng 8/2), kuna tekstuur ja langevus on siis suurepärane. Plaan on kududa tuunika või kleit. Kes tahab sviitrit, võib lihtsalt varem lõpetada. Õpetuse kirjutan ka lähtudes praegusest lõngast. Niisiis, tuleb minimalistlik lihtne kudum, mida on kerge sobitada erinevatele suurustele.
On Ravelry I was asked to write up a pattern for the grey sweater. I thought I would rather make it from my favourite yarn (Aade Lõng 8/2) because the texture and the falling of the fabric are wonderful in this case. I plan to knit a tunic or a dress. If one wants a sweater, you can just bind of earlier. I will write a pattern based on the present yarn. Thus, it will be a minimalist plain knit that is easily ajustable for different sizes.

14 kommentaari:

Ula Zygadlewicz ütles ...

O, kolejny piękny projekt :)
Wesołych Świąt!

Suvi ütles ...

Ilusaid pühi! Väga ilus tuleb punasena!

Maarit ütles ...

Rahulikke jõule!
Ning veelgi rohkem põnevaid kudumeid uude aastasse :)

Päivi, Lankakomero ütles ...

Oikein mukavia joulunpyhiä sinulle!

Robin ütles ...

Ooh, pretty! The Aade yarn will be so nice for this design I think. I hope you and your family enjoy a wonderful holiday season, filled with much peace, joy and blessing! :)

Outi-M ütles ...

Häid jöulupühi ja head uut aastat!

murdo ütles ...

Thank you for posting this. Lovely colour choice.
Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year :)

Hepsi ütles ...

Sydämessä pienessäkin
asuu joulun taika.
Pysähdy siis Sinäkin,
nyt on juhlan aika.

Tunnelmallista joulun jatkoa!

Jadzia ütles ...

I want to ask you a question. I will be thankful if you could answer me. Are these patterns which are published in Kastioo magazine available in English? Especially I am interested in Ootamatu tunic.

Jadzia

Anna ütles ...

Zulka, Suvi, Maarit, Päivi, Robin, Outi, Jackie, Heli, Jadzia, happy holidays, wesiolych świat, hyvää joulua, ilusaid jõulupühi!

Jadzia, to answer your question: unfortunately, Käsitöö is available only in Estonian and Finnish. I am trying to persuade to make at least some models available in English but the editorial board is really small, only 2 people, and the magazine belongs to a large publishing house. This means that it is not up to the editorial board to decide. However, I suggest that those who want Käsitöö to be published in English should write to the editorial board:). If there are many people like that, the editorial board will be able to show that there is a demand. Meanwhile, if you want to knit something similar, I can explain the construction in the next post. I will also discuss the possibility of stitch patterns. I hope this helps.

murdo ütles ...

I would happily write to the publishers too :) I think there would be a lot of interest in your patterns in English. If not, I would buy the magazine in the other languages and try to work out the patterns :) Is there anywhere to buy the magazines if you live in the UK/other countries? I like Hõlmik/Turquoise Top so much I would buy the magazine in any language and try to work it out :)

Vaida ütles ...

Su šventėm, Anna! Daug idėjų ir gražių mezginių!

Anna ütles ...

Jackie, thank you! Here is the facebook page for the magazine, you can write in English: http://et-ee.facebook.com/pages/ajakiri-K%C3%A4sit%C3%B6%C3%B6/120038024698009

Here you can order it (the page is in Estoian only, I am afraid):
http://www.kirjastus.ee/ajakirjad/kodu/00000000007#Käsitöö
If you have questions, you can write to the editorial board: kasitoo(a)kirjastus.ee

Vaida, labai dėkoju!

murdo ütles ...

I have found an English-language subscription page :) Th patterns are in Estonian but I am going to look for online Estonian dictionary. Great magazine! Anna your designs look terrific :)I have also written asking for English patterns.
http://www.zinio.com/