pühapäev, 29. juuli 2018

Topi pilte/Pics of the top

Pilte pole praegu palju. Tegin siiski ühe pisikese video, panin Instagrami. Loodetavasti saab varsti keegi ka minu seljas pildistada.
I don't have many pictures as of now. I made a short video though and put it on Instagram. Hopefully, someone can take modelled pics soon.
Ülemisel pildil paistab pisut sadulõla muster. Proovisin nii ja naa, kuna lõng on paksuvõitu, loobusin ripskoest. Selle asemel on ripsiga soonik, mis on ka külgedel.
In the top picture you can see some of the pattern of the saddle shoulder. I tried various things and since the yarn is somewhat thick, I rejected garter stitch. Used broken rib instead and on the sides as well.
Nagu olen jõudnud veenduda, kui lõng ei armasta soonikut (juhtub tihti puuvillasega), siis on i-cord päris hea valik. Kaelusel ja käeaukudel on 2 silmusega i-cord ja all klassikaline 3-silmuseline.
As I have had chance to realize, if a yarn does not like ribbing (the case of many cotton yarns), then i-cord is quite a good option. I have 2 stitches i-cord on the neck opening and armholes and the classical 3 stitches one in the bottom.

Kommentaare ei ole: