Kolmapäev, 3. märts 2010

Kampsuni seiklused, 2. osa/Cardi adventures, Episode 2

Lugu läheb lõbusaks. Ma üldse ei muretse harutamise pärast. Juhtus väike ime, öö jooksul kudum tõmbus natuke kokku. Avastasin oma rõõmuks, et käeaugud ei ole võimatus kohas. Käisin Pronksi poes ja rääkisin Anuga. Naersime koos. Harutasin alumise osa kuni taljeni, harutatud lõng kaalub 120 g! Tunduski kahtlane, et kampsuni kere osaks kulus ligi 5 tokki, samas Pallas on samade parameetritega (50 g/130 m) ja kogu kampsun kaalus 350 g.
The whole thing is getting funny. I am not the slightest upset about frogging. A small miracle occured during the night and the garment shrank a little bit. To my great joy I discovered that the armholes are not in the impossible place. I went to Pronksi shop and talked to Anu. We laughed together. I frogged the lower part up to the waist line, the frogged yarn is 120 g! It was strange indeed that the torso part required almost 5 skeins, whereas Pallas has the same parametres (50 g/130 m) and the whole cardi was 350 g.

Nüüd pilt on selline, nagu fotodel. Hakkasin pisut lisama külgedel, püstjad mustrid on selles mõttes väga mugav asi. Edasi variandid on sellised: kui selgub, et käeauk on ikka liiga suur ja varruka ülaosa on liiga lai, siis sellest saab vest ja kampsuni teen juba tuntud Aade Lõngast. Aga võimalik, et ei olegi midagi viga.
Now the state is as in the pictures. I started increasing a little bit in the sides, vertical stitch patterns are very easy in this sense. Further I see the following options: if the armholes are still a little too big and the upper part of the sleeve will be too broad, I will turn it into a vest and knit the cardi from Aade Lõng which I know well. It is possible that nothing is wrong, however.

1 kommentaar:

Eliana ütles ...

OMG, Anna! I hope that your progress continues as well... I can't wait to see it finished!
P.S. I have a gift for you on my blog :)