reede, 30. juuli 2010

Kooskudumine/Knitting together

Päris kena oli kududa koos kohalike kudujatega (hulgas oli ka mõni heegeldaja). Klubi koguneb neljapäeviti Mezgimo zona-poes.
It was rather nice to knit together with local knitters (there were some crocheters as well). The club comes together on Thursdays at the Mezgimo zona shop.
Kõik on omavahel tuttavad, vaid mina olin uus. Üks kuduja näitas omakootud traditsioonilisi leedu randmesoojendajaid (rėšinės). Neid kootakse meie ajal üsna palju. Kaunistuseks on klaaspärlid, päris suur töö.
Everyone is familiar with everyone, only I was a newcommer. A knitter showed her traditional Lithuanian wristwarmers (rėšinės). Nowadays they are highly popular. The decoration is from beads, it is quite a piece of work.
Uudistati ka minu lõnga ja seelikuhakatist. Sai lõnga ise katsuda. Mõni soovis kohe, et neid lõngu tellitaks Eestist. Lõngast rääkides: vahepeal on tekkinud segadus, on arvatud, et seelik on linast. Ma ei ostnud poest lina, seelikut koon Eestist kaasatoodud Aade Lõng/Kauni villast 8/2.
Some were curious about my yarn and the proto-skirt. One could touch the yarn. Somebody wished at once that the yarns should be ordered from Estonia. Speaking of yarn: meanwhile some confusion has happend, some people beileive that the skirt is from linen. I did not buy linen in the store, the skirt is being knitted from Aade Lõng/Kauni 8/2 that I brought with me from Estonia.
Ma ei saa öelda, et olen jõudnud palju kududa. Siiski värvide üleminek on juba näha ja muster on heledamal taustal selgem.
I cannot say that I have had time to knit a lot. Still the transition of the colours is already visible and the stitch pattern looks much more clear on a lighter background.

Niipalju mul praegu on, umbes kolmandik.
This is how much I have by now, approximately one third.

5 kommentaari:

Suvi ütles ...

Värvide üleminek on jälle väga ilus! Edu!

Diana ütles ...

Looks like the meeting was a success :-))) I love how the skirt progressing. The color change in Estonian yarns is so beautiful. I like it so much more then Noro brand, that a lot of people use in their projects. I think the color change in Estonian yarns is softer and more in harmony :-))

Robin ütles ...

Stunning design Anna! The long color shift from dark to light as the skirt gets wider is lovely. I am unfamiliar with Lithuania, do you speak the language?

Anna ütles ...

Suvi, tänan! Eesti lõng oma tuntud headuses:)

Deana, thank you. I totally share your opinion on colour transition. I have heard a rumour that they have some new colours, something to check out when I am back.

Robin, thank you so much! It will later go darker and then lighter again. The sections of each colour are long enough. Yes, I speak Lithuanian.

Katyusha ütles ...

Анечка, прекрасно получается! Мне очень нравится переход цвета.