neljapäev, 25. jaanuar 2018

Mis on töös/What is going on

Minu Facebooki ja Instagrami jälgijad teavad juba, et aitan Kristel Kuslapuud, kelle kollektsioon läheb Londoni moenäitusele "Ones to Watch". Selle kohta võib lugeda nt siit. Koon suurt sviiterkleiti jämedate varrastega.
My followers on Facebook and Instagram already know that I am assisting Kristel Kuslapuu, whose collection will be presented at London fashion show "Ones to Watch". Here you can read about it; my name is in the Estonian news here. I am making a large sweater-dress with thick needles.
 
 
Täna algab minu kursus Domus Linum poes. Alustame traditsiooniliselt põhikonstruktsioonist, aga tuleb ka uuendusi. Loodan väga, et kui see sviiter valmis saab, teen ühe ümarguse passega sviitri või topi ja saame seda arutada.
Today my course at Domus Linums store begins. Quite traditionally we shall start from the basic construction but later there will be some new stuff. I hope that after this sweater will have been completed, I will make a sweater or a top with circular yoke and we will discuss it.

Kommentaare ei ole: